Corazon Locsin Montelibano Memorial Regional Hospital (CLMMRH) values your privacy and is committed to the protection of your personal information. It ensures that your personal data is safe and secure in compliance with the requirements of all relevant data privacy and protection laws, particularly in accordance with the Republic Act 10173, otherwise known as the Data Privacy Act of 2012.
WHAT ARE THE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT, ACQUIRE OR GENERATE
CLMMRH will collect and use information directly from its patients and clients whenever they visit our facilities and clinics. We may also acquire personal information from third parties. This information may include, but is not limited to the following:
SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION
• Mobile Number
• Home Address
• Email Address
• Place of Birth
• Telephone Number
• Marital Status
• Any Government-issued Identification
• Date of Birth
• Medical History and Diagnosis
When you enter into, or at least express interest in a service agreement with us, your personal information as a prospect, service provider, and/or partner may also be processed in order to establish, execute, and/or terminate a contract. Prior to a contract and/or during the contract initiation phase, personal data may be processed to prepare bids or purchase orders or to fulfill other requests of the prospects, partners, and service providers that relate to the contract conclusion.
Where permitted or required by applicable law or regulatory requirements, we may also collect information about you without your knowledge or consent.
WHY DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION AND SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION
CLMMRH uses personal information only as needed, that is, for purposes which it was obtained. As such, we may use your personal data in the following instances:
- Patient Care Management
- Issuance of Medical Certificates, Abstracts, Live Birth and other certifications relating to Patient’s Medical Records,
- Processing of Employment Applications, Retirement, Clearances, and other employment matters
- Procurement Process
- Billing and Settlement of Bills/Charges
- Processing of customer complaints and suggestions or conduct of customer satisfaction survey
- Research and Development Purposes
- Availment of Financial Assistance Program from the government (e.g. Philhealth claims)
HOW DO WE STORE, RETAIN AND DESTROY YOUR INFORMATION
We value your privacy that is why we maintain, enforce and implement organizational, physical, and technical security measures to ensure the integrity, confidentiality, and security of your personal information. Your personal data are kept in a safe place within our office premises. We make every effort to put in place suitable precautions to safeguard its security and privacy and to prevent it from being altered, corrupted destroyed, or accessed by unauthorized parties.
Furthermore, your personal data shall only be kept for as long as necessary and/or as needed for the purpose for which they were collected. Once your files are no longer needed or its purpose was already achieved, we will take all reasonable actions to dispose of your personal data ensuring that we follow the required standards given by the Department of Health (DOH) and according to our Retention Disposition Schedule Policy.
SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
CLMMRH does not share nor disclose your information unless you have consented to it or is allowed or required by law. Unless otherwise stated, your information shall only be disclosed or shared to the following for the stated purposes:
- With our external clients such as Government agencies such as but not limited to Department of Health (DOH), Philippine Health Insurance Corporation (PhilHealth), Local Government Units (LGUs), Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO), Commission on Audit (COA), Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS), Civil Service Commission (CSC). This is necessary to process transactions and for audit and reportorial purposes;
- To a third-party entity, such as Private Societies for accreditation.
- To a regulatory authority, law enforcement, or other governmental authority in order to prevent or prosecute crimes or fraud, or to comply with a legal obligation; and
- Any other party you authorized us to disclose your personal data to.
YOUR DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
You are afforded rights in relation to your personal data under the Data Privacy Act of 2012. These are the right to information, access, data portability, correction, deletion, object to the processing or further processing or further processing, including the right to lodge a complaint and be awarded damages with the National Privacy Commission. CLMMRH respects your rights and makes every effort to provide mechanisms to help you in the exercise of these rights.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Privacy Notice or how your personal information has been handled by us, you may contact our DPO thru the following:
Landline: (034) 707 1350 – 56 and (034) 431 – 5801 - 13
Address: Burgos – Lacson Sts., Brgy. 9, Bacolod City, 6100
UPDATES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
We regularly review our policies and procedures to ensure that our practices remain compliant with applicable laws, and are up to date with industry trends. As such, we shall continually update this Notice as necessary. We recommend that you check and review it periodically.
Last Updated: December 23, 2019