OPEN FOR HIRING
as of July 21, 2016
- One (1) Nurse VII, SG-24
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing; RA 1080; 5 years of experience in a Supervisory or Managerial Position in Nursing; with MasteralDegree major in Nursing Service Administration or its equivalent; with 24 hours of relevant training in Management and Supervision.
- One (1) Nurse V, SG-20
- Bachelor of |Science in Nursing; RA 1080; 2 years of relevant experience; 8 hours of relevant training; but preferably with Masteral Degree major in Nursing Service Administration or its equivalent; 24 hours of training in management and supervision; Preferably with 2 years of experience in a supervisory or managerial position in Nursing.
- One (1) Nurse II, SG-15
- Bachelor of |Science in Nursing; RA 1080; Graduate or with at least 15 units of MN or MAN; 1 year of relevant experience; 40 hours of relevant training; BLS and IV Training.
Interested applicants may submit his/her application to the Human Resource management Office not later than August 01, 2016(Monday).
1. Application Letter addressed to:
DR. JULIUS M. DRILON
Medical Center Chief II
2. Personal Data Sheet / Resume / Bio-data with 2x2 picture
3. Attach all Credentials
a. Transcript of Records/Diploma
b. Board Rating/Updated PRC Card/Civil Service Eligibility
c. Certificate of Relevant Trainings/ Seminars/ Employment
d. BLS and IVT Training for applicants under Nursing Division